The Saratoga Springs Justice Court, established by counties and municipalities, has the authority to deal with class B and C misdemeanors, infractions, violations of city ordinances, and small claims committed within its jurisdiction. Justice Court jurisdictions are determined by the boundaries of local government entities such as cities or counties.
• Keep your tone of voice to a minimum when court is in session
• No weapons allowed
• No food or drink allowed
• No chewing gum allowed
• No hats or sunglasses allowed
• No smoking allowed
• No tank tops allowed
• No mini skirts allowed
• Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times
• Children are not to be disruptive
* Be advised that some matters discussed may not be suitable for children.
As of June 5, 2017 the Saratoga Springs Justice Court no longer accepts personal checks.