All public hearings will be held at the City offices located at 1307 North Commerce Drive, Suite 200.
Public notices may also be found at the Utah Public Notice website. Current notices are also available to the public at the City of Saratoga Springs offices and published with the Daily Herald newspaper.
- 2018-07-12 Planning Commission Public Hearing - Jordan Promenade, Saratoga Dignity
- 2018-07-03 City Council - Sewer and Storm Drain Impact Fee Facilities Plan and Analysis
- 2018-06-28 PC notices Transportation General Plan
- 2018-06-28 Planning Commission public hearings - rezone for Northshore, Title 19 code amendment.
- 2018-06-19 City Council Public Hearing Budget Amendment for FY 2017-2018
- 2018-06-19 CC Public Hearing- Budget FY 2018-2019
- 2018-05-24 Planning Commission Public Hearings, Wildflower B4, Home Occ., Plat amd.
- 2018-05-15 City Council - The Point Plat Amendment
- 2018-05-15 City Council Land Transfer - The Point
- 2018-05-10 General Plan Land Use Map Revision
- 2018-05-10 Planning Commission Public Hearing notices, Saratoga 7 LDS Church, Land Use Map
- 2018-05-01 Public Hearing- Tentative Budget FY 2018-2019
- 2018-04-26 Planning Commission Public Hearings. Title 19, The Point, South Valley Equine Center
- 2018-04-01 CC Notice of Boundary adjustments with Lehi City
- 2018-04-12 Public Hearing for Planning Commission - Alpine District Middle School
- Public Hearings for Planning Commission 2018-04-12