Make A Plan, Make A Kit, Be Prepared To Survive It! You can never be too careful when it comes to the safety of you and your loved ones. Make sure you are adequately prepared for any kind of disaster, whether in the home or outside of the home.
We cannot control natural disasters, but we can be prepared to know what to do during one. This page offers information to help you and your loved ones become better prepared.
Tips from Fire Chief; Jess Campbell
- Get enrolled in a First Aid/CPR class
- Items to keep in your vehicle (any time of the year): blanket, protein bars and other food storage, water
- Make sure you have a fire extinguisher located within 10 to 15 feet of the kitchen
- When cooking, always keep a lid near the pot, in case it flares up
- Water and Sewer Emergencies: call 801-404-2468
- Earthquakes: visit the Ready.gov website
- Tornadoes: visit the Ready.gov website
- Natural Gas: call 1-800-323-5517 or visit the Questar Gas Company website
- Power: call 1-888-221-7070 or visit the Rocky Mountain Power website
- Charity Help: call 801-373-8580 or visit the American Red Cross website
- Allied Waste: call 801-785-5935
Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
Saratoga Springs has their own Community Response Team (CERT). Visit their page.