Miss Saratoga Springs Scholarship Pageant
The Miss Saratoga Springs Scholarship Pageant is a program designed to help young women in Saratoga Springs serve their community and gain scholarship money for higher education.
- March 6, 2020
- 7:00 PM
- Vista Heights Middle School
- Applications and pageant information for 2020 will be available online in January. Please read through the application information carefully before filling out the application.
- There will be a Mandatory Parent Meeting in January at 7:00 pm at the city offices. You must bring your application filled out to this meeting. No applications will be accepted after the parent meeting
- Tickets for the pageant will be available for purchase starting after the parent meeting in January. You may purchase tickets online, from one of our contestants or at the door.
- Click Here to Purchase Tickets
Little Miss & Jr. Miss Saratoga Springs
- The Little Miss Saratoga Springs Essay Contest will be open to young girls who are in 4th through 6th grades and are residents of Saratoga Springs.
- The Jr. Miss Saratoga Springs Essay Contest will be open to girls who are in 7th through 9th grades and are residents of Saratoga Springs.
Those who wish to participate in either of these will need to fill out the application and write an essay that is no longer than a one page, single sided 8 ½ x 11 paper on the topic “why I love Saratoga Springs”. Applications and essays will be accepted at the city offices beginning February 1. Only the first 25 applications/essays will be accepted in each age category.
The top 10 essays will move on to the second phase of the competition and the contestants and a parent will be invited to attend a luncheon in March at the city offices. Each contestant will then participate in a 5 minute interview about their essay with a panel of judges. One winner from each group will become our Little Miss Saratoga Springs and Jr. Miss Saratoga Springs
The winners will be chosen based on the content of the essay (including grammar and punctuation) and the interview. They will be introduced at the Miss Saratoga Springs Scholarship pageant the same night at 7:00pm. They will get to attend city events throughout the year and work alongside our Miss Saratoga Springs royalty and serve as representatives of our community.