Program Details 2019
- Registration: is December 31 - February 25. If you miss the registration deadline you will be placed on a wait list. If there is room on a team you will be contacted to sign up. A $10 fee will apply to those coming off the wait list.
- Where: Games will be held at Patriot Park (Grades 7th and up may combine with other nearby Cities if not enough teams sign up.)
- Who: Grades 3rd-12th
- When: Season will start late April and will continue through June. For those who qualify a state tournament will be held in July. Games will be played on weeknights.
- Fees: $85 for 3rd-8th $95 for 9th-12th
- League Amenities: 10 games (3rd-8th), 12 games (9th-12th), shirt, hat, pants, & a post season tournament.
The season starts at the end of April. It is a 10 game season with games on weeknights. Practices will be up to the coach as to when and where.
Our 3rd-8th grade age groups are affiliated with the Utah Boy's Baseball Association (UBBA). A state tournament will be held by the UBBA after the local season and post season tournament have been completed. Top teams from the local tournament will be eligible to compete in the state tournament.
The 9th-12th grade age groups will be combined with American Fork's Colt league. Games may be played at Saratoga Springs Patriot Park, American Fork Rotary Park, or Pleasant Grove Manila Park.
Per UBBA guidelines all teams must be created with a tryout/draft process. No teammate requests can be taken for this program. The tryout/draft will be held on March 27 and 28. The tryouts/draft will be held at Patriot Park at 444 E. 400 S. Participants will be notified via email of details as the date approaches.
Tryout/Draft Dates and Times
|Mustang||March 28||5:30 PM|
|Pinto||March 28||7:00 PM|
|Pony||March 27||7:00 PM|
As with all of our programs we depend on volunteers to coach our teams. We greatly appreciate our volunteers and encourage everyone to volunteer if you are able. To volunteer to help coach a team please sign up during the registration process. As a thank you to all our head coaches we give a $40 credit after the season is completed to go towards a future Saratoga Springs Recreation program.