CITY SERVICES, MEETINGS, PROGRAMS & EVENTS
The City of Saratoga Springs’ immediate plan for the coming weeks is below. More details and updates will be provided on the website soon for individual City Departments.
- City Services remain fully active.
- Online Bill Pay at www.xpressbillpay.com.
- Limited public occupancy to no more than 10 people at a time.
- City Council & Planning Commission available on Youtube.
- Justice Court continued operation.
- Submit public input electronically to email listed on public notice.
- Click here for a detailed plan for each program moving forward: http://www.saratogaspringscity.com/1004/Coronavirus-Rec-Program-Plan
- In an effort to reduce the transmission of COVID-19, the City of Saratoga Springs is temporarily closing the use of all playground and bathroom structures at City Parks, as well as the baseball fields at Patriot Park.
- As an added measure, the City Parks Department is still performing playground inspections and is simultaneously spraying down playgrounds with a disinfectant spray.
- Parks currently remain open to the public. However, we also encourage residents to follow the Governor’s “Stay Safe, Stay Home” directive by refraining from gathering at trailheads or outdoor spaces and continuing to practice self-quarantine and social distancing. Click here to read the Governor’s directive.
- All programs postponed until further noticed, starting March 13.
- Limited check-out service starting March 16. Click here for a detailed plan for each program moving forward: http://www.saratogaspringscity.com/194/Library
- All City events canceled or postponed until further notice.
With many practicing social distancing and staying home all day instead of going to work and school, sewer systems across the country are seeing more waste than usual in concentrated areas.
As a city we want to avoid sewer backups, so remember Flush Only Toilet Paper and Natural Waste.
For more information on this issue see the attached article by the New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/