News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/16/2020 9:23:00 AM to 7/30/2020 10:23:03 AM.
Posted on: May 15, 2019
[ARCHIVED] Library News
- All City Events are canceled or postponed until further notice, this includes all Library programs.
- Grab and Go Service
- Limit 10 Patrons in the Library at a time
- Please keep your visits short
- Payments must be made online or with a credit card
- Register for your card online
- Masks are required
- Unfortunately at this time we cannot offer public computers, class visits or proctoring
- Drive Up Service
- Limited services available starting March 16
- Drive up service available starting March 16. Place items on hold and when they’ve arrived we will deliver them to your car
- New cardholder applications will only be processed online
- Digital services remain available
- Items will not be due from March 14th to March 29th (or until the Governor’s recommendations are updated).
- No overdue fines will accrue until Phase 4.
- If you have a popular item with a hold we do ask that you bring it back when you are able to.
- Please return your Kits, Launchpad’s, pickle ball sets, and literacy materials in the bin by the Library’s entrance.
- DVD’s, video games, audio books and books can be returned in the media and book drops on the south side of the building.