Jr. Jazz High School Basketball (9-12)
League Details 2022
- Registration: August 30 to November 22
ONLINE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
We are in the process of switching our online registration software. To register for Jr. Jazz Basketball you will need to access our new software by clicking the following link.
- Limited Space: There is limited space, program may fill before deadline.
- Where: Local Saratoga Springs Schools. There is a possibility to play against other local City teams depending on registration numbers. Possible games in Pleasant Grove, American Fork, Lehi, and Eagle Mountain.
- Who: Boys and Girls 9th - 12th Grades
- When: Season starts January 8. Games will be played on weeknights and possible Saturdays. If combined with another City dates will vary and may start as soon as early December.
- Practices: NO Practice times will be provided for this age group.
- Fees: $575 per team
- League Amenities: 8 games, 10 Jerseys per team, 1 Jazz game ticket, Single elimination post season tournament.
Participants will sign up as a team. During team registration the team fee will be charged to the team captain.
Players who do not have a team may sign up for the free agent list. This list will be provided to team captains who may need more players. if there are enough free agents AND there is room for another team in the program a team may be formed from the free agent list. If a free agent is picked up by a team captain, payment for the team can be made directly to the team captain. If a free agent team is created a balance of $65 will be placed on each free agents account to be paid before he/she can play.
Heston WilliamsRecreation DirectorPhone: 801-766-9793, ext. 211
Tyler NeeleyRecreation CoordinatorPhone: 801-766-9793, ext. 167
Gina HansenRecreation CoordinatorPhone: 801-766-9793 ext. 194
Skyler KillianAssistant Recreation CoordinatorPhone: