Jr. Jazz High School Basketball (9-12)
We have made the switch to a new online registration system. After Jr. Jazz is complete we will no longer be using Sports Connect. To access your Jr. Jazz schedule you will still need to login to Sports Connect. Use the link above to access Sports Connect.
League Details 2021
- Registration: June 28 to November 16 (extended from original deadline of Nov. 2)
- Limited Space: There is limited space, program may fill before deadline.
- Where: Local Saratoga Springs Schools. There is a possibility to play against other local City teams depending on registration numbers. Possible games in Pleasant Grove, American Fork, Lehi, and Eagle Mountain.
- Who: Boys and Girls 9th - 12th Grades
- When: Season starts January 9. Games will be played on weeknights and possible Saturdays. If combined with another City dates will vary and may start as soon as early December.
- Practices: NO Practice times will be provided for this age group.
- Fees: $575 per team
- League Amenities: 8 games, 10 Jerseys per team, 1 Jazz game ticket, Single elimination post season tournament.
Participants will sign up as a team. During team registration the team fee will be charged to the team captain. Team members will still need to register online using the team code created by the team registration and provided to the team captain. By using the team code, player will be automatically assigned to the team.
Players who do not have a team may sign up for the free agent list. This list will be provided to team captains who may need more players. if there are enough free agents AND there is room for another team in the program a team may be formed from the free agent list. If a free agent is picked up by a team captain, payment for the team can be made directly to the team captain. If a free agent team is created a balance of $65 will be placed on each free agents account to be paid before he/she can play.