2019 Municipal Election - November 5, 2019
Offices to be Voted On in the Municipal General Election:
Three (3) City Council Seats - 4 year term, serving January 2020 - January 2024
2019 Candidates for City Council
|Christopher B. Carn|
191 E. Cameron Drive, Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
801-850-4404 • firstname.lastname@example.org
|June 3, 2019|
|Amy Downing Loveless|
4067 S. Clipper Street, Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
801-636-1087 • email@example.com
|June 7, 2019|
706 S. Jubilee Drive, Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
480-773-1297 • firstname.lastname@example.org
|June 4, 2019|
542 W. Jack Frost Way, Saratoga Springs, UT, 84045
801-635-0822 • email@example.com
|June 7, 2019|
677 Appellation Drive, Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
801-341-9215 • firstname.lastname@example.org
|June 6, 2019|
83 E. McGregor Lane Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
385-223-4349 • email@example.com
|June 4, 2019|
Note: This Candidate List is shown in the order of the 2019 Utah State Master Ballot Position List.
General Election Date: November 5, 2019
General Election Schedule:
- October 6 – Last day to register by mail or through a registration drive.
- October 14 – Ballots mailed to all active registered voters. - Watch for them!
After voting, mail the ballots or use and Ballot Drop Box in Utah County. Saratoga Springs City Hall has a NEW DRIVE-BY Ballot Drop Box (located in the City Hall parking area, north median, next to the utility billing drop box) and it will be open to receive ballots beginning Oct. 14th - Nov. 5, 2019 8:00 p.m.
- October 21 - Last day for a new registrant to register in person or online and receive a by-mail ballot.
- October 29* – Last day to register online or in-person.
- November 4 – By mail postmark deadline– If in doubt, place it in a drop box.
November 5 – Election Day, Service Center at City Hall opens at 7am and close at 8pm. to assist voters that have not received or misplaced ballots and provide ADA assistance. Ballot drop boxes also close at 8pm.
- November 6-19 – Canvass Period - final counting of all remaining ballots.
- November 19 – Board of Canvassers Meeting - election results are finalized and reported.
Vote by Mail 2019
The City of Saratoga Springs has contracted with Utah County to conduct the 2019 elections by Vote By Mail. Ballots will be mailed by Utah County Elections Office to all active registered voters in the City of Saratoga Springs approximately 3 weeks before the election. Please watch for these ballots. It is recommended they be voted and returned by mail or at any drop box as soon as possible to avoid loss or misplacement.
In order to receive your ballot It is important to have a valid up to date voter registration. Inactive voters interested in voting or voters who have had a change of address or other registration information need to re-register as early as possible to update their voter registration to receive a ballot in the mail.
Voters who are not registered, but otherwise eligible to vote, may vote provisionally in person on Election Day.
Returning Your By-Mail Ballot
- By mail ballots may be returned by mail.
- Dropped off at any Utah County Drop Box.
- Dropped off at the Utah County Elections Office during regular business hours (Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm). The Utah County Elections Office is located in Room 3600 of the Utah County Administration Bldg. 100 E. Center St. Provo.
- Drop of at any Utah County Election Day Service Center.
Saratoga Springs City Hall has a NEW DRIVE-BY Ballot Drop Box (located in the City Hall parking area, north median, next to the utility billing drop box) and it will be open to receive ballots beginning Oct. 14th - Nov. 5, 2019 8:00 p.m.
There is no ballot box inside City Hall – please use the curbside ballot drop box.
If you do not receive a ballot please check your registration information and contact Utah County Elections office.
If your name, address, or other information has changed since you last registered, you will need to submit a new voter registration form.
The Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) provides voting assistance to military service members, their families and voters overseas. Their web site offers information and assistance to members of these groups.
Voter Registration Questions? Call the County Election Office @ 801-851-8128