Instructional Jr. Jazz
League Details 2020
- Registration: June 29 to September 8. If you miss the registration deadline you will be placed on a wait list. If there is room on a team you will be contacted to sign up. A $10 fee will apply to those coming off the wait list.
- Where: Local Saratoga Springs Schools
- Who: Boys and Girls Kindergarten through 2nd Grade (Kindergarten is Coed)
- When: The season starts October 10 and games will be on Saturdays. Practices will be held right before games on Saturdays. No weeknight practices.
- Fees: $55
- League Amenities: 8 games, a jersey, 1 Jazz ticket voucher (if fans are allowed), and a participation medal.
Since we rent the schools for this program we must follow their rules in order to rent the gym. The following will be in place in order to adhere to their restrictions:
- Spectators will be limited to 1 spectator per player
- Players are not required to wear masks, but spectators ARE required to.
- Spectators should distance themselves from others when possible
- Participants and spectators should not attend if exhibiting any symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches or pains) or if they have come in close contact with someone who has COVID-19
Please follow these rules. We depend on the schools in order to run this program and if there are people who don't the school may not allow us to rent their facility.
Friend requests are allowed. If 3 or more friends are requesting to be together a coach must be provided from that group. Participants will be placed on teams by school area. Those coming off the wait list will be filling in spots where players are needed and may not be in their school area or be able to be granted a friend request.
Volunteer coaches are needed to make this program successful. Please consider coaching your child’s team.