League Details 2023
- Registration: June 27 to November 1. As our programs grow our need for gym space also grows. With limited gym space we have to cap this program so we do not have more kids than we have space for. In order to help make sure we are providing the best possible opportunity for the citizens of Saratoga Springs we are limiting the first portion of registration to Saratoga Springs residents only. Registration for residents will open June 27. Registration will open to all on September 1. If you miss the registration deadline of November 1 you will be placed on a wait list. If there is room on a team you will be contacted to sign up. A $10 late fee will apply to those coming off the wait list.
- Where: Local Saratoga Springs Schools
- Who: Boys and Girls Kindergarten through 2nd Grade (Kindergarten is Coed)
- When: The season starts January 7th and games will be on Saturdays. Practices will be held right before games on Saturdays. No weeknight practices.
- Resident Fees: $62
- Non-resident Fees: $84
- League Amenities: 8 games, a jersey, 1 Jazz ticket voucher, and a participation medal.
Instructions on how to redeem your Utah Jazz ticket.
Friend requests are allowed. Each participant is allowed up to two friend requests and the requests must be head to head. Meaning each friend must request each other.
Participants will be placed on teams by school area. Those coming off the wait list will be filling in spots where players are needed and may not be in their school area or be able to be granted a friend request.
Volunteer coaches are needed to make this program successful. Please consider coaching your child’s team.