Jr. Jazz Basketball
League Details 2022
- Registration: July 12 to November 1. If you miss the registration deadline you will be placed on a wait list. If there is room on a team you will be contacted to sign up. A $10 fee will apply to those coming off the wait list.
- Where: Local Saratoga Springs Schools. For older grades there is a possibility to play against other local City teams depending on registration numbers. Possible games in Pleasant Grove, American Fork, Lehi, and Eagle Mountain.
- Who: Boys and Girls 3rd through 8th Grade
- When: Season starts January 8. Games will be played on Saturdays for 3rd through 6th grade.7th and up will play on weeknights and Saturdays. Practice times will be provided at local elementary schools and open times and days will be picked by your coach. One 45 minute long practice a week will be provided. For some older grades if combined with another City dates will vary and may start as soon as early December.
- Fees: $65
- League Amenities: 8 games, a jersey, 1 Jazz ticket voucher, and a participation medal. Grades 7th and up will have a single elimination post season tournament.
Friend requests are allowed for 3rd through 6th grade. If 3 or more friends are requesting to be together a coach must be provided from that group.
Participants will be placed on teams by school area. Those coming off the wait list will be filling in spots where players are needed and may not be in their school area or be able to be granted a friend request.
For grades 7th and 8th teams will be put together through a draft process. The draft will be held in early December. Friend requests are not granted in this age group. Siblings can be placed on the same team but to keep the draft process integrity no other requests are allowed.
- Jr. Jazz 3rd and 4th Grade Rules (PDF)
- Jr. Jazz 5th ad 6th Grade Rules (PDF)
- Jr. Jazz 7th/8th Grade Rules (PDF)
- Jr. Jazz Draft Rules (7th to 8th Grades Only) (PDF)
- Jr. Jazz 2022 Picture Schedule
- Junior Jazz Party 1.28.22
- Junior Jazz Lead Together Letter
- Junior Jazz Merch Info
- Junior Jazz Participation Packet with Lead Together