Miss Saratoga Springs Scholarship Pageant
Thank you to all who attended the 2020 Miss Saratoga Springs Pageant! We had an amazing night. The new royalty are looking forward to a wonderful year of fun and service to our community. Please join us in congratulating Tate Harrison as the 2020 Miss Saratoga Springs! She will be joined by 1st Atendant, Kennedy Pawloski, and 2nd Attendant, Abi Love. These are amazing girls who worked very hard to earn their scholarships.
The Miss Saratoga Springs Scholarship Pageant is a program designed to help young women in Saratoga Springs serve their community and gain scholarship money for higher education. The pageant is open to young ladies between the ages of 16 and 21 years (as of March 7th, 2020).
- Date: TBA
- 7:00 PM
- Vista Heights Middle School
- Tickets for the pageant are $5.00 and will be available for purchase starting after the parent meeting on January 16th. You may purchase tickets online, from one of our contestants or at the door.
- Click Here to Purchase Tickets
- Applications and pageant information for 2021 will be available online on December 1st. Please read through the application information carefully before filling out the application.
- To participate you must attend a Mandatory Parent Meeting. You must bring your application filled out to this meeting. No applications will be accepted after the parent meetings.
- Date & Time TBA
- City Hall (1307 N Commerce Drive) in the council chambers.
Little Miss & Jr. Miss Saratoga Springs
- The Little Miss Saratoga Springs Essay Contest will be open to young girls who are 9 - 12 years of age (as of March 8, 2021) and are residents of Saratoga Springs.
- The Jr. Miss Saratoga Springs Essay Contest will be open to girls who are 13 - 15 years of age (as of March 8, 2021) and are residents of Saratoga Springs.
Those who wish to participate in either Little Miss or Jr. Miss will need to fill out the applicable application and write an essay on "Why it is important to be part of a community". Please see application for essay details and requirements. Applications and essays will be accepted at the city offices until the end of day February 19, 2021. Only the first 25 applications/essays will be accepted in each age category.
The top 10 essays (5 from each age group) will move on to the second phase of the competition. The contestants and a parent will be invited to attend a luncheon on February 27, 2020 at the city offices. Each contestant will then participate in a 5 minute interview about their essay with a panel of judges. One winner from each group will become our Little Miss Saratoga Springs and Jr. Miss Saratoga Springs.
The winners will be chosen based on the content of the essay (including grammar and punctuation) and the interview. They will be introduced at the Miss Saratoga Springs Scholarship pageant on March 7th at 7:00pm. They will get to attend city events throughout the year and work alongside our Miss Saratoga Springs royalty and serve as representatives of our community.