The Saratoga Springs Arts Council sponsors a photo contest . The purpose of the contest is to celebrate the City of Saratoga Springs. The initiative will contribute to the development and promotion of the city of Saratoga Springs, by demonstrating the fun recreational and cultural opportunities in Saratoga Springs.
Who May Enter
Anyone may enter. The contest is divided by age categories: 12 and under, 13 to 17, and 18 and older. All photos need to be taken of or in The City of Saratoga Springs. Each photographer will be allowed 3 entries.
All submissions must be appropriate for all ages to view. The Received images will be evaluated on the basis of:
- Original coverage of the characteristic or unique features of the City of Saratoga Springs
How to Enter
Applications will be available online on October 1, 2019 to November 1, 2019. A digital copy of the photo and application submissions must be submitted to the city no later than October 31, 2019. All submissions will need to be scalable to at least an 8 by 10 photo. No submissions will be accepted before October 1, 2019 or after October 31, 2019
You may submit your entry one of two ways:
- Apply online- click here and submit your photo (s) with your registration form.
- Apply online- click here then hand deliver your photo(s) on a flash drive to the City Offices
- The flash drive will not be returned to the submitter.
- Winners will be announced on city social media platforms. Winners will be also be contacted via email.
- All entries will be displayed at Vista Heights Middle School before the Orchestra Concert on December 6 at 7pm
There will be a first, second and third place winner in each age category. 1st place-$100, 2nd place-$50.00, 3rd place-$25.00
Please email any questions to AnnElise Harrison