The Saratoga Splash Days Grand Parade is at 10:00 am on Saturday morning the week of Splash. The parade will include some of your favorite parade entries; city Royalties, local businesses, fire & police, Westlake teams & clubs, etc.
Registration as a Parade Entrant is available now.
Parade information will be emailed to participants by June 8
June 11, 10 AM
The parade starts at the corner of 1200 N and Foothill Blvd. (800 W) and heads south to 400 N. The parade heads east on 400 N to Thunder Blvd where it turns south. The parade ends at Westlake High School. 1200 N will close at 8 AM for Parade line up. The parade route will close to through traffic beginning at 9:50 AM. The Parade route will be closed to all but emergency vehicles while parade is in progress.
- Please do not park along the west side of 800 W or along 400 N. or Thunder Blvd.
- Parking is available at Neptune Park and surrounding churches and schools.
Entry Information and Registration
- Line up is on 1200 North from 8-9:30 AM on Saturday, June 11.
- Entries not in their designated spot for line up by 9:30 AM forfeit the right to be in the Saratoga Splash Days Parade.
- Entry Vehicles must enter parade line up from Summit View Drive.
- Participants must be dropped off along Foothill Blvd.
- Provide proper supervision to maintain the safety of all who participate in parade entry.
- Entry is not to stop along the parade route at any time. All performances must take place while entry is moving.
- No one is to enter or exit vehicles in parade entry once it has entered the parade route.
- All items thrown must be thrown by an adult.
- All thrown items must be thrown beyond the parade route.
- Items passed out by out walkers preferred.