We have a monument at Patriot Park, located at 444 E 400 S. This monument is to honor all those who have honorably served our country. Information on how to purchase a plaque and submit an application can be found below.
- Eligibility: Current residents of Saratoga Springs or their relatives, or veterans with Saratoga Springs as a Home of Record.
- Must have an Honorable, General, or Other Than Honorable (OTH) discharge.
- Applicants with Entry Level Separation (ELS), Bad Conduct Discharge (BCD) or Dishonorable Discharge are not eligible.
- Applications accepted in person only by the receptionists at the city offices (1307 N. Commerce Drive) during normal business hours.
- Applicants must show a DD214, Military ID, Retired ID, or VA ID when making payment.
- Full Plaque (4 lines) $200.00
- 1/2 Plaque (2 lines) $100.00
- Applications and payments for plaques will be accepted till June 1 each year.
- Any applications accepted after June 1 will be put with the next year's applications.
- Plaques will be added to the monument each fall.
- The new names will be read at the Flag Ceremony each year in November
- Print up the monument plaque application