Saratoga Splash Days Parade
- Corner of 1200 N & 800 W, South to 400 N, East to Thunder Blvd., South to Westlake High School.
- Please do not park along the west side of Foothill Blvd or along 400 N. Parking is available at Neptune Park.
Family Fun Day
Car Show - 12-3 PM
- Come and see and vote on your favorite cool car!
Boutique - 12-4 PM
- Come and check out the creative items being sold!
Live Entertainment - 12-4 PM
- 11:45 am- Saratoga Youth Cheer- Main lawn
- 12 pm- Break Free Vocal Studio- Main stage
- 12 pm- Central lawn- Reptile Adventures
- 1-3 pm- Flashback Brothers- Main stage
- 3 pm- Car Show Awards- Main stage
- 3:15 PM- Consider Lily Music- Main stage
Food Trucks - 12-4 PM
- Trucks Expected -
- Smokin' Roadside Grill
- Rio Sonora
- Corndog Commander
- Cielito Lindo Hamburguesas y Churros
- Comfort Bowl
- Strippin Dippin Chicken
- Kona Ice
Carnival - 12-11 PM
Pickleball Tournament & Fireworks Show
Information for pickleball tournament coming soon!
- District Thai Fusion
- Siena Shaved Ice
- Comfort Bowl
- Strippin' Dippin' Chicken
- Firework Show - about 9:45 PM
- The show will last 25 minutes to celebrate 25 years as a city!
- The show will be Saturday night at Patriot Park.
- No need to leave the carnival to view the show! From this new location, the show can be viewed from Patriot Park, Neptune Park, Utah Lake, and other open spaces in the area.
- We will have food trucks and a pickleball tournament leading up to the show