The Saratoga Springs Civic Events wants all citizens to be able to enjoy events in the city, spend time together as families and enjoy our great, growing community. As part of this effort the Civic Events Division has tried to create events that can be enjoyed by everyone, to make sure all of our citizens are served. Scroll down for event specific information and to see the FAQ's section for answers to commonly asked questions
The spring Festival typically takes place the Saturday, 1 week before the Easter Holiday. It consists of free activities including an Easter Egg Hunt and food trucks serving breakfast
- This event has additional ADA parking provided along the North side of the parking lot.
- The Easter Egg Hunt is divided into sections based on age and also has a Special Needs Section for all people that are young at heart and would like to participate in the egg hunt.
- The Special Needs Section does not have an age limit.
For more information on this event including the date and time for this year click here
Saratoga Splash Days is our city celebration that takes place the second full weekend in June. It is an event with many activities for the whole family to enjoy. Many of the events are able to be enjoyed by everyone.
- There will be additional ADA parking along the North side of Neptune park throughout the event.
For more information on all of the activities associated with this event, including the dates and times of activities for this year click here
Summer Monday Funday Series
This event takes place at Neptune Park on Monday evenings throughout the summer. It consists of our annual food truck rally and a concert/show or other activity that begins at 7pm.
- Sometime the concerts can be loud depending on the act.
To see a full list of what activity will be held, or who will be performing each week, and the type of music they play click here.
The Fall Festival event has many different components to provide fun activities for everyone. This event takes place at Shay Park. This event consists of games with prizes, free train rides, a petting zoo, and inflatables. There will also be food trucks and S.T.E.A.M. activities provided by the library.
- Additional ADA parking is provided in the east parking lot.
For more information on this event click here
Celebrate in Saratoga
This is a month long event that has various activities to help our citizens enjoy the holiday season. It includes a Holiday Home Decorating Contest, Christmas Tree Lighting, Silent Santa and Orchestra Contest. For more information and the dates and times of these events for this year click here
Silent Santa is one of the events included in Celebrate in Saratoga. This is a time for people with special needs to meet Santa Claus without all of the hustle and bustle that normally goes with the holiday season.
- Participants will be able to sign up for an individual 10 minute time slot with Santa.
- Parents will be able to add notes to registration to let Santa know the best way to interact with their child.
- Parents with multiple children, please sign up for 1 time slot for everyone to visit with Santa
- Parents can bring any extended family that they would like to have there during their time slot.
- This event is for all special needs individuals who are wanting to see Santa in a no stress environment. There is no age limit on this event.
For more information and to register for this event click here
1. Can my child attend events with an age limit if they are older than the age limit specified?
- Yes!. Although we sometimes have to specify an age limit, you as a parent know what best meets the needs of your child. We welcome all who are young at heart at our events.
- At each event, you can get a wristband for your child at the Civic Events booth that will signify to staff and volunteers that your child is able to attend or be in that age specified area, even if they don’t appear to fit into the age category specified. This will ensure that your child can enjoy the event without interruption.
2. Can I register my child for registration only events if they are over the age advertised?
- Yes! Please choose the "Other" option in the age category and then specify in the notes the age of your child. Also, please include any information in the notes that can help us ensure that your child has an enjoyable time while participating.
3. Can I invite friends from outside the city to take advantage of the cities adaptive accommodations?
- Please let your friends know about open events such as the Spring Festival. We want all to enjoy these fun activities.
- For events that are by registration only such as Silent Santa, please allow a few weeks for Saratoga Springs Citizens to have a chance to register before sharing it with your friends outside the community.