Saratoga Springs, UT


Does my dog need to be licensed?

City Code Section 9.2.010: "It is unlawful for any person to keep, or harbor or maintain any dog 4 months or more old unless such dog has been registered and licensed in the manner herein. The owner or custodian of any dog shall obtain a license for the animal within 30 days after the dog reaches 4 months, or, in the case of a dog over 4 months, within 10 days of the acquisition of the dog. Person seeking dog license shall be 18 years of age or older.” For more information regarding animals, view the City Code Chapter 9 - Animals (PDF) document.

What is the ordinance on weeds?

City Ordinance Section states that weeds shall not be permitted to reach a height of more than 6 inches at any time.

Can I pay my city utilities online?

Payments for water, sewer, garbage and recycling can all be paid online by visiting the Xpress Bill Pay.